- All applicants should be BOC-certified or BOC-certified eligible, having completed their undergraduate studies, or nearing completion at time of application.
- Participants should commit to a 2-year term at placement
All applicants should:
- Submit a general application for our fellowship program.
- Full tuition and fee waivers
- Free Textbooks and required course materials
- Relocation/moving assistance
- Monthly stipend
- Financial support for continuing education activities
- Professional Liability Insurance
- BOC, NATA, and state licensure fees
- Optional: PRN opportunities that range $5-10k per year
Our AT Fellows hone their knowledge and skills through an intensive advanced practices in athletic training clinical education program, secondary school/community college clinical assignment, and enrollment in a master’s or doctoral program through one of our higher education partners (Concordia University Chicago, Concordia University St. Paul, Rocky Mountain University, St. Francis College)
The degree programs are two and four academic years and the coursework is offered completely online. All of our fellowship participants must be BOC-certified before entering the program.