- All applicants should be BOC-certified, having completed their undergraduate studies, or nearing completion at time of application.
- Participants should commit to a 2-year term at placement
All BOC-certified applicants should:
- Submit a general application for our fellowship program.
- Search open jobs in the Career Center and apply for a specific opportunity.
- Tuition-Free Education
- Experience in the field through high school placement
- Job shadowing with an experienced physician
Graduate students interested in a career as a certified athletic trainer will be able to further their education through our athletic training graduate fellowship program. Participants will pursue a graduate degree with one of our partners: Concordia University Chicago, Saint Francis College, or Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions. The fellowship program is also available to candidates interested in pursuing a doctoral education at Concordia University Chicago’s online PhD in Health and Human Performance or EdD in Health and Human Performance programs, or Concordia University St. Paul’s online Kinesiology EdD or PhD programs. Tuition is included in the program, as well as a monthly stipend.
The degree programs are two academic years and the coursework is offered completely online. All of our fellowship participants must be BOC-certified before entering the program.