- All applicants should be BOC-certified, having completed their undergraduate studies, or nearing completion at time of application.
- Participants should commit to a 2-year term at placement
All BOC-certified applicants should:
- Submit a general application for our fellowship program.
- Search open jobs in the Career Center and apply for a specific opportunity.
- Tuition-Free Education
- Experience in the field through high school placement
- Job shadowing with an experienced physician
Graduate students interested in a career as a certified athletic trainer with be able to further their education through our athletic training graduate fellowship program. Participants in the program work toward a Master of Science in Applied Exercise Science with a concentration in Sports Medicine through Concordia University. Tuition is included in the program, as well as a monthly stipend.
The degree programs are two academic years and the coursework is offered completely online. All of our fellowship participants must be BOC-certified before entering the program.